Friday, May 10, 2013

We are still alive and baby is still in the womb...

Life has been a bit crazy around here!
I know I've been doing a terrible job keeping you all updated, so here's a bit of our random-ness.

On Monday, I thought for sure we were going to be headed to the hospital to have a baby.
Clint stayed home from work.
Things seemed to be moving along.
False Alarm.
No Hospital.
No Baby.

Since I had been awake since 2 a.m.
Shannalee took Liam for a few hours to play.
What a good sister-in-law/auntie.

They had fun with sidewalk chalk.

Planting strawberries.

Going for rides.

And OF COURSE throwing rocks down at the beach!

Monday marked 39 weeks.

Some of Liam's other favorite things...
Frisbee Golf.
He's pretty good too :)

Feeding Don Jose...
Shannalee's fish.

Clint and I spent a lifetime 6 1/2 weeks working on reupholstering a chair.
WAY TOO LONG.
MANY mishaps!

But we're pretty stoked about the finished product :)
We finished it 2 days before the chair's 43rd birthday (May 8, 1970).
The receipt was tucked away inside one of the cushions :)

New Rocking Recliner for baby's room: $600-$700.
This Rocking Recliner: 
Chair: Free
New Gauze, Cardboard, and Paint: Free
  Fabric: $50
 Staple Gun: $30
Staples:$5
TOTAL: $85 with a story.
WORTH IT!

A couple weeks ago Clint's parents came for a visit.
Liam was ONE HAPPY BOY!


Liam and Lindi fighting over the biggest stick on the beach.

STILL wearing the infamous frog boots.
They are slowly deteriorating into nothing-ness.



MOPS 80's bunko night...
I'm thinking of just making this my permanent hair style.

Still an Elmo fan...
Even though we never watch it :)

Who needs pants when your legs are this cute?

Next post will probably have a new face in it.
Hopefully by then we'll have a name :)

Liam no longer wants to name his baby sister Big Bird...
Now he thinks Angus would be more suitable.
Not a bad fall back :)






No comments:

Post a Comment